The centerpiece of the gallery is a beautiful, framed Hermes scarf. Lucia owns a boutique and fashion is her passion, so this piece is a perfect anchor for her gallery.
1. Be sure the pieces and total configuration of the gallery fill up the wall space. A gallery with small frames or too few pieces doesn't pack a punch.
2. Start from the center or with the largest piece and arrange other frames around it.
3. Think about balance but not necessarily symmetry. Balance color on both sides and size of your pieces.
4. Plan it out on the floor first before hanging anything.
5. Lastly, I love Pinterest as much as the next girl, but don't feel that matching frames or perfectly mismatching frames are a necessity. Go with pieces you love, that are meaningful to you and trust your gut if you like the aesthetic of your pieces together.
We followed these simple guidelines and here's how the wall looks now.